Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yet Another Sighting!

Guess what? It's another UFO sighting! Can you guess where it is? Yep, on this card! lol Wanna know what part is the former UFO? Wanna? Huh, huh??

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

It's the glittery flowers!! I found a half-sheet of black cardstock with a whole bunch of iridescent ice embossed flowers on it! Whoa, what a find... so I cut them out and whipped up a bouquet with some bold color and a canvas background, and voila! A card all about friendship and something that I hope could brighten someone's day!

Here's the deets:

Sets: Curvy Verses, Canvas Background, Petal Prints (I think?!)
Colors: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Versamark, 1/2" punch, Rhinestone brad (from the "fire" collection), dimensionals, spiral punch

I hope you like it!


6 comments:

Just me said...

Your blog and the UFO's cracks me up. I totally need to find some of my UFO's a home this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration!
Kate

rockfestqueen said...

Well, aren't you the clever little girl?! Love this!!
Kaye

UrgentCookie said...

I love the glittery flowers on black! Great work, Gina! Can't wait to see even more of those UFOs. :0)

A.Lee said...

I love your terming of the UFOs. I haven't heard from you since my thread on SCS. So i'm visiting to let you know that I've started the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. Hop on over to my blog if you dare....
Alana
http://distinctinkbyalana.blogspot.com

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Love your blog!! Love your UFO's and that terminology! I added you to my SBS blog roll!