Friday, November 9, 2007

Mystery Stamper #2

I'll bet you didn't think I was going to feature another Mystery Stamper, did you? WELL, smarties, I fooled you! I went and dug up a card from my archives (and let's face it, I have a TON of cards in the archives just itching to be seen), so let's see if you can remember who stamped this card:



As a side note, I sure wish I had this set.... it's so stinkin' cute! This card really sells it to me. Too bad it's retired!

Okay, back to business... wanna know who stamped it? Check out this blog - if you don't already do that daily!

I wonder who will be next on the attack of the old card?! ; )

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a sweet card!! Just dropping by with a hello!

Michelle said...

I love the soft pink. Very adorable card.

Anonymous said...

This is really adorable and I agree it's very "soft" tone.

BTW -- you've been tagged

Rosella said...

LOVE YOUR CARD! LOVE YOUR BLOG!! LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING BY OFTEN!

Savitri said...

I love this set! I guess I'd have to go on Ebay or find somebody who's selling it in SCS.

Thanks for visiting my blog site!! Keep updating!