Monday, November 5, 2007

We Have a Winner...

Well, happy Monday, everyone! I have picked a name at random from the entries for the blog candy, and the winning post is....

rockfestqueen said...
Whoo Hoo Gina...glad to have you back bloggin'!!Big hugs to you girlie!!


It happens that I know who this is, so CONGRATS, KAYE!

For those of you who didn't win, thanks for entering, and if you're interested, check out Kaye's blog, too - she's a great stamper!

Okay, friends, that's it for now... when I hit 10K hits, there will be more goodies, so keep visiting!

Later Gaters~

3 comments:

rockfestqueen said...

Gina...I never win anything!! You are awesome girlfriend!
Thanks and BIG hugs to you,
Kaye

UrgentCookie said...

Congrats, Kaye! Gina, you truely are a gem for being so generous!

rockfestqueen said...

Gina, what a nice surprise I received in my mail yesterday!! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful goodies!
YOU ROCK!
Kaye