Friday, November 30, 2007

Gift Certificates!

I recently had some people purchase SU! gift certificates for some lucky folks this year, and I always mix it up when I make them. No two years, no two purchases are alike. So, I have fun with it, and the Create-a-Coupon stamp set from SU! is perfect for this!! So here's what this one looks like:

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

Just a few little details to put in left - like the recipient's name, who it's from, and a personalized note inside from the sender! How fun are these to make?? Even better, how much fun it will be for the person who gets to SHOP!

Oddly enough, this picture made the top layer look almost vanilla, but it isn't. It's actually white, but I didn't want to go through another picture editing session to get it just right, so you'll have to get the idea. ; )

Sets: Create A Coupon, Wishing You, It's Snow Time (the star), Brushstroke Alphabet & Numbers

Colors: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranite, Whisper White

Other: Spiral Punch, 1 1/2" circle punch (CM), 1 3/8" circle punch (SU!), dimensionals

I made another fun Holiday card today, too, and it's still drying, so it will probably be a post for tomorrow, but you can bet it's gonna be put up here soon!

Sorry, no blog candy yet. My day is running short and I ran out of time to collect the items, but it will be soon, I promise!!!

Laters~

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

How generous of you to give such a wonderful gift! The presentation of the gift is fabulous also. :0)

laos348 said...

Very cool idea - I love how this turned out.

Stacy said...

Ooo I want that gift! LOL