1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I'd have to go with embellishments.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Stamps! What's ribbon without some good images?!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? Awesome cards - I probably SHOULD do layouts because I'm so far behind, but I like cards cuz they're more instant-gratification for me.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...
OOH, I'd go with the store. I'd love to have that much going on to be able to share large-scale.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? Fun, clean, me.
Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….
I'm tagging those SBS Sisters:Meredith :: http://www.stampin4mysanity.blogspot.com/
Vanessa :: http://momwhoscraps.blogspot.com/
Kelly :: http://diariesofastamper.blogspot.com/
Maria :: http://riacreations.blogspot.com/
Meg :: http://peacockpaperie.blogspot.com/
If you've already been tagged, please forgive me. I was tagged I think 4 times, so don't sweat it! : )