Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holy Cow, I hit 10,000!!

Hi friends!! First of all, thank you to EVERYONE who posted comments with well-wishes for me last week when I was sick. I was able to get better enough in time for Thanksgiving, and then I hosted my family on Saturday.... which was nice. Then it was busy,busy,busy the last few days with work and such, and I just checked my counter to see that I hit 10,000 a few hundred clicks ago! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, as promised I will be offering some blog candy to celebrate, so keep your eyes peeled and check here tomorrow for the post with the details......and hopefully some cute samples to share, too!

I'll also have a non-stamping project I want to share with you, too... I picked up one of my old craft projects and have re-kindled my love... want to know what it is? Sorry, gotta wait until later today or tomorrow morning! Isn't the suspense just wonderful!? lol

Okay everyone, I'm going to try to get to visit some of you later on so that you know I love you all, too... but thanks for visiting me in the meantime - you have NO IDEA how happy you've made me!!

ROCK ON~
Gina

7 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Gina, I was happy to see you back on this morning. I was starting to get worried about ya! :0)

Kerry Johnson said...

Congrats on 10,000! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

A.Lee said...

What is this rekindled love you speak of???? I need to know. (You can tell how hard it is for me to wait for Christmas.) Congrats on the 10k.

Lorraine said...

Cool Gina! Congrats on your 10,000 hits! Wow!

Rosella said...

So glad you're feeling better!

ktstamps said...

Well Done...congrats! I am so proud of you! kt

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats on 10,000-that is HUGE!