Monday, June 16, 2008

SU!s Retired List is HERE!

I know I'm a day behind posting this, but due to my traveling this weekend and having to work today, I did not have the chance to post until now, but the Stampin' Up! retired list is now available!! SO, without further "ado," and if you're interested, click the following to view the list in:

Numerical Order (the order they show up in the book)
Alphabetical Order (by set name)

Oh, and if you then want to compare the lists against the catalog and you don't have a book handy, click the picture of the catalog to the right of my blog and you can view the book online!

I have a bunch of sets that are retiring, and I have a list of things I'd like to get before they're gone...how about you?

Well, enjoy - and get your pennies together to get those last sets before they're gone!

No comments: