Monday, June 2, 2008

Cherry Case

Today I thought it would be fun to case myself! Actually, I liked the layout of my Wild About You card from two posts ago, so when I was going to play with my new Tart & Tangy set, I thought this layout could work for that too. Hence, this card came to be:


To add an extra touch, I put Crystal Effects on the Cherries (on the punched circles) and then on the word "cherry." It doesn't show well in the photo, but it's there.

Sets: Tart & Tangy, Fruity Phrases (long retired)
Paper: Summer Picnic designer paper, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue

Other: Crystal Effects, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 punch, spiral punch

Well, that's the details for today, have a CHERRY DAY!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Now this is one cheery card! Love your scallops! This one made me smile! Take care, Deb

Rosella said...

Very sweet and cheery card!

Gabby said...

It is a nice layout! And I do see the CE on the word cherry! Great job missy!

Velta said...

What a lovely card...Love the paper and the design!

UrgentCookie said...

Very cute card. :0) I think I am going to have to case it.