Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I actually CASED something!

My super-talented friend, Sherri, sent me a RAK with a beautiful card in it, complete with instructions on how to make my own! Well, I took it as a personal challenge and did it with my own colors/stamp sets. I just love it, and I hope that she posts hers on her blog so I can show you where it came from. I may end up editing this post to add hers in if she gives me permission. So here's my version:This is the front of the card. It works on it's own, but the fun charm of this card is in the opening! Here's how it opens, first the clip comes off, then the triangle opens, then the inside opens up. Here's how it looks open: Oh my, it was fun to make and I like the result. Thanks Sherri for the inspiration! I may just have to CASE something again sometime!!

Set: Unfrogettable
Colors: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: Summer Picnic dp
Other: red gingham ribbon, swirl clip - brushed silver

Have a Hoppy Day! tee hee

10 comments:

ThreadCatcher said...

Cute card. Any chance you will be posting the how to's with measurements sometime? jmniffer

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love this set paired with that ds paper!!!

Unknown said...

That card is so stinkin' cute!!

Gabby said...

Oh Gina girl...I am LOVIN' this one! I have to try it! Don't they have the tut on SCS? I need to go look it up! ;)

UrgentCookie said...

Great card, Gina! Love the colors. :0)

ktstamps said...

Great card Gina...I would love to have the directions to make this! Clever friend you have. kt

Tracy said...

This is a great card! So interesting and cute!!

Deborah said...

Love this card Gina! he paper is fabulous and I love how you open it up! Deb

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh my heck-I'd case that too!

Michele Cronsell said...

The froggy card is adorable.