Thursday, June 5, 2008

Citrus Fun - WSCC1

I love these little slices of heaven from Tart & Tangy! It gave me motivation to play with a color I don't use very often - ORANGE! I picked some colors that I thought would mix things up a bit, and this is the result:

There ARE sparkles in the centers of the oranges, of course. They're kinda hard to see (I swear, that's my new tagline!!). Here's the deets:

Sets: Tart & Tangy, On The Spot, Smarty Pants
Colors: Only Orange, Bashful Blue, Gable Green
Other: Bashful Blue grosgrain, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 1 3/8 circle punch, dimensionals

Have a fresh and Fun day!

8 comments:

Lesa said...

This is really cute! I love this stamp set.

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...the layout is perfect for those oranges!

Marilyn said...

The sentiment goes perfect with this card! This is so cute - orange isn't my fav color either - but it works great with this set!!

jadell said...

super CUTE!!! I love the color combo. ALso, I think your new heading is FAB! I just might need you to make one for me, too. :)

Sirah

laos348 said...

These colors are great - love the card!

Deborah said...

Love your tart & tangy card Gina! I finally ordered this set! It is about time aye? Have a great weekend! Deb

Debbie Olson said...

Fresh and fun, Gina--great colors!

UrgentCookie said...

Great job again, Gina! I am loving your work. :0)