Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daddy's Day!

Hi there! Today was a stamping day! Since Father's Day is RIGHT around the corner, I had to make a bunch of cards, for my husband, my dad, and my friend's husband and father-in-law. I was excited that my friend asked me to make them because it's a huge compliment to me to be asked for my work. I loved it and of course I said YES!!

So this one was simple, but it was really fun, because I love to color. I would eventually like to get some Copics, but I do truly love my blender pen and inkpads, too. My friend has a daughter, a son, a dog, and a bird, but the bird made it on the envelope (tee hee). It's an old set, but again, it's one I'll never let go of. Here's the card:


Set: From the Heart (retired SU!)
Colors: So Saffron, Brocade Blue (the paper is not SU!, it's some random craft store brand pack of 6x8 paper that I got as a gift. The color is very close to Brocade Blue though)
Other: French Blue grosgrain (retired SU!), rectangle punch

More cards to come~

3 comments:

Steph said...

This is so cute!

UrgentCookie said...

This is adorable! I love the cute kiddos. :0)

Stacy said...

SO SO CUTE! I really like this card. tfs!