Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sorry it's a little slow...

But I have been sorta busy this week with preparations for my daughter's birthday tomorrow (gonna be the big 6!), and then today I had my mammogram to investigate the lump I found. Well, looks like it's a mass, not a cyst, and I have to go in on Monday for a biopsy. UGH.

So, wish me luck, and I think I'm going to try and stamp today because the next couple of days could be tricky since I have to get ahead of my cleaning schedule because after the biopsy I can't lift or move much for the next 3 days.... double ugh!!

I'll post when I can... but until then, keep your eyes out because you never know when I might pop in and post a little something special anyway!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Well be thinking about you! Hope it's nothing to worry about. And have fun with the birthday celebrations!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

I'm there with Yvette, you'll be in our thoughts!!! Have fun with the b-day party!!!

*hugs*

Steph