Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Friendship Flowers

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007



Looking for a bold way to brighten someone's day? This is one way to do it! I decided to find a way to feature the Hologram Highlights embossing powder in a way that is somewhat unexpected, and it's just enough to highlight without overpowering. I stamped the flowers in black craft ink and heat embossed them with the HH. After that I used a blender pen and the "puddle" technique to color in the flower on the white cs.
The rest of the card explains itself, I think. ; )
Sets: All Natural, Crosshatch (BG), Wonderful Words
Colors: Black, Taken With Teal, white
Other: Hologram Highlights ep, dimensionals

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this! Gonna miss Crosshatch! That was one of my favorite background stamps!