Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Color Combo Challenges/challenged

I have to thank my friend Jenny for sharing this wonderful link with me, because it's a resource I'm sure everyone that uses SU! colors can appreciate. Are you looking for colors to challenge yourself with or are you color-challenged? Well, here's the resource for you:

http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/

Just pick any color or colors you want to find combos for, and it will find them for you. Not only that, but it's not just names of colors - they show you the colors! It's WONDERFUL!

I just wanted to share that with you and hopefully you'll get some use out of it as well. Don't get me wrong, our color wheel is great, but can you or our color wheel find 444 color combinations that go with Going Gray? I didn't think so. ; )

No comments: