Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Double Challenge Card

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007


So today I got an email from my friend Kyla Maestas challenging me to make something for SCS sketch challenge #122 AND using a color challenge, too! SO, I decided to challenge myself with CC113 for this card, and here's what I came up with.

The extra bonus is - my hubby's birthday is tomorrow, so this is his card! Whew - talk about killing THREE birds with one stone! lol

Sets: Crab & Company, Little Pieces, On the Spot BG
Colors: Taken w/Teal, Marigold Morning, Cool Carribbean
Other Items: Tool kit, orange eyelets, blender pen, dimensional

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Hii Gina, of course you can link my blog!! I will do the same for yours!! Its nice to meet you and look forward to your updates

BTW Adorable Crab!!!

Kyla said...

You did a great job with this challenge, and a great job with the color combination. I am hoping to find some stamping time today or tomorrow... I will be sure to let you know when I get my cards done... so what challenge we will do next? Your choice!! Rubber Hugs!

Kyla Maestas

Yvette said...

Great job on the card and for stepping up to the challenge!

The Z-Pack said...

I soooo want that stamp set, but I keep talking myself out of it. This card just might be the pressure I need! LOL! Very well done!