Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SO SORRY ladies!!

Hi everyone - I promise I'm not dead - I have had an extremely busy week or so, and haven't had time to stamp or even get on the computer! That is SUPER rare for me, so don't worry, it won't be a habit. However, I am not going to be online for another several days... it's nothing serious, just planning a few days off that will keep me away from the pc, and I promised my family my time, so I gotta keep my word.

As for all of you, I would love to know how you all are, so if you want to post a comment letting me know you're still visiting despite my absence, or offering suggestions on something I can do for my come-back project, or tell me about what's crazy in your life, I'll feel a whole lot better - plus I'll have something to come home to!

Have a great week, I'll catch you either this weekend or next week for sure!

Until then - CIAO!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update Gina!

The Z-Pack said...

I was wondering about you! I'm glad you're just busy and not, well, not busy. Summer is nearing an end, so it's good to take some time for yourself and your family. Enjoy it, and we'll be here when you get back!

Jana Weaver said...

Hey Gina, totally understand it's been crazy over here too! Enjoy your summer and we'll still be here when you get back!!

Huggs,
Jana

Anonymous said...

Well, while you are away I will just have to raid your cyber fridge, and throw wild cyber parties!!!

Enjoy your renewing time off from the PC.