Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Last year's card


yep, i'm waaaaay behind on posting.

First of all, this card is a sloppy mess, but the stripes were done with the small plaid template we used to sell at SU! a while back... you can sponge your way through those things, but the ink doesn't always do what it's supposed to, does it? AHH!! Anyway, this year's card will be better if I ever get one completed before tomorrow! Meanwhile, this post was meant to at least be "in the spirit" of the holiday....hope you'll excuse the sloppiness of it all.....

And to those of you who were waiting on measurements for that post-it note holder I posted a few days ago, I promise I have not forgotten you! As a matter of fact, I am on my way down to my crafting center and will come back later today with new creations, pics, measurements, and everything else. PROMISE!!

Keep your eyes open, it's coming.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This isn't as bad as you think it is! I hope you get one done for this year!