Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cherish


images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2008

OMG - can you just tell I'm in LOVE with this new card size (4.25 x 4.25)? I'm having sooo much fun with it, I can't STOP! lol

I am also so in love with this Baroque Motifs stamp set!! This is the first card I've done using it, and I think you're all gonna get sick of looking at my upcoming projects, because I'll probably be using this one a lot. Hope you don't mind! lol

Sets: Baroque Motifs, Warm Words
Colors: Purely Pomegranite, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Other: Burgundy grosgrain, dimensional

Meanwhile, I'm stamping today because they're STILL here working on my patio today... and I just can't take all the running around anymore, so I'm staying HOME (until lunch, then I'm on errand run again) to play with my new stuff some more, plan my party for next weekend, and let my daughter play with her cousin who slept over at our house last night. That means a content daughter, which also means quiet time for me to stamp - FINALLY!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday, and that you're keeping cool, wherever you are - it's HOT here today! Great day for stamping in a basement, don't you think?! ; )

Later gaters~

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love it! I sometimes think these odd sized cards are easier to design...isn't that wierd?

Love the elegant look to this one!

Melissa said...

SO cute! I have to have this new set!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Gina. I just got my new Baroque set mounted...now I want to go play too!! Love the size too...very cute!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!! Great job with the set and the colors. The size is just too cute.
I am really enjoing your blog!
Stampin' Hugs, Sher