Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stinkin Cute really Stinks!

Okay, so it's not "STINKY" as in bad, but "SMELLY" as in fruity goodness!! Yep, I tried that smell-it technique after promising myself for the last 4 years I would... and how fun it was!

Here's the resulting card - and though the negative image is a bit sloppy, I am chalking it up to using Kool-Aid powder which gets everywhere and telling everyone that if the skunk can't stink, it's gotta be a little messy! lol


images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

Set: Stinkin' Cute
Colors: Purely Pomegranite, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Other: heat&Stick powder, real Red craft pad, Fruit Punch flavored Kool Aid, red staple, dimensionals, glue dots

I hope you like it, and I'm sorry I was gone for so long, but I'm back now!! Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! I have this set and have really been struggling to come up with something fabulous. Do you have instructions on how to make the snikk part?

Jana Weaver said...

This is stinkin' cute!!! Love the colors you used, and the layout! Wish I could smell it in person!! ;-)

Glad to see you back!

Huggs,
Jana

Anonymous said...

The smelly card is a way cute idea for that set....lol! I used koolaid too, I was wondering if it would be less sloppy if a different sugar free drink mix was used...I dunno. Have to try it out I guess!! I did notice that it worked better for me when I used a colored embossing powder. When I used clear it didn't dry as well. ANYWHO - very fun!

StampingBetty said...

Love love love how you incorportated the matchbook!