Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rainy Days

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007


This is a quick 6x6 page I created using pics of my daughter from a while ago (she's now 6, yep, I'm WAAAY behind!). I wanted to keep it simple, so I didn't overdo anything for this page. I just used the Alphadots letters, punched them out with the 1/2" punch from SU!, and then coated them with Crystal Effects and let dry. I used the dot stamp from Simply Circles with Brocade Blue for a background, and then I went back and added Crystal Effects randomly on the background as well as on the pictures, creating a "raindrop" effect.

Is Crystal Effects photo-safe? Well, I printed these pictures on my printer at home, so I figured that as long as I saved the original digital file somewhere, I can afford to find out. Besides, I like the effect anyway, and I am not risking any originals, so why not?!

Sets: Simply Circles, Alphadots
Colors: Brocade Blue, Garden Green

2 comments:

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

ohhh my gosh that is tooo sweet!!! I haven't been online much either...a combo between summer and everything else.

*hugs*

Steph

LoveDynamite said...

She is too cute
loves it