Thursday, June 21, 2007

Joyful Hello

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007


This is a fun one that I was originally considering as a M&T for the SU! party I'm doing tomorrow... BUT, I've come up with something else, so it's okay to post on here now. lol! The tag is punched out from the Amethyst layer, and the white tag (smaller punch) is popped up with a dimensional. It's just sorta hard to see.

I'm telling ya, I'm going to be boo-hooing when my stash of Cool Carribbean runs out, but I'm holding out high hopes for Soft Sky... *sniff*

Sets: Petals Jumbo Wheel, Petals & Paisley, Expressive Flexible Phrases
Colors: Vintage Violet, Almost Amethyst, Cool Carribbean
Other: Large and Small tag punches, word window punch, 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" handheld punch, silver brads, dimensionals

No comments: