Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fun Friend

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

This is an adaptation (aka CASE) of a card done by a friend of mine, Mandi. I wanted to feature retiring sets and punches, so this was a perfect card to showcase.... plus the color combo was kinda fun, too!

The flowers are popped up, and the letters in the center are further popped, for 3 dimensional fun! And, with some quick paper snips, the fun "grass" whips up in no time. Thanks Mandi for the inspiration!

Set: Love Without End, Alphadots
Colors: Marigold Morning, Rose Red, Old Olive
Other: slit punch, piercing template, 1/2" punch, dimensionals

4 comments:

mandijwaters said...

Gina,
Your card turned out great.... how cute is that set?!? I wish that I had it :(

VERY CUTE!!!

Mandi

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

that is cute...I haven't used that set in ages. Good job!

*hugs*

Steph

mandijwaters said...

Gina,
I posted my card on my blog today and referred my friends back to you! I hope that they come and check your card out!

Mandi

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a cute card! I love the colors you chose!