Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wild!

Hello friends! today's card was so much fun to make! For this project, I needed to use some of my punches. I love using punches, and since I have so many of them I wanted to incorporate more than one in my card. Next I had to decide what set I was in the mood to use. Yep, my mood frequently affects what style of stamps I use at any given time. It's true, sometimes the reason you're making a card affects it (masculine, anniversary, etc) but even within that type there are sometimes choices between fun and cute or fancy and formal. I usually go cute, cuz I'm more inspired by things like that most of the time, but I definitely have sets that I get a craving to use, and I'll do just about anything to make use of it no matter what project I'm "required" to make.

Does anyone know what I am talking about, or am I just a creative freak?? lol
Anyway, here's the card: The elephant and the bird were stamped in Versamark to make them more subtle on the card, and not to overwhelm the fun images in the middle.

NOW, here's your challenge, can you tell me which image from this stamp is NOT featured on this card??
Set: Wild About You
Colors: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive
Punches: Spiral, 1 3/8" circle, Scalloped circle, ALL SU!
Have a great day everyone~

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Cute card. I have trouble coming up with "boy" cards, so I'll definitely be casing this one! Thanks!

Lesa said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa Gina this is adorabble. I love the layout, colors, everything. Great job!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your colors and how you used the punch on this card, it is too cute

Stacy said...

Very cute!!!! tfs

mandijwaters said...

I'm excited to see this in person... very cute, Gina!