Friday, May 9, 2008

DH's Birthday

Oh my goodness, I had to laugh at myself after I posted yesterday... I realized after I had made all those cards (you'll see the rest of them over the next few days), that I had not yet made the more important and more necessary card - my husband's birthday! His birthday is today and so before I run around with all his celebrations and the work I have to do around the house, I thought I'd post his card for you to see, and as a way for me to celebrate his birthday in my own way, too - by sharing it with you! So here's the card:
I had to make is masculine for him, but I couldn't resist just a little glitter for those candles. I mean, what's a candle without sparkle?! Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky, and River Rock are the colors on this card, and I think they blended well to pull this card off. I just hope he likes it.
I hope you do, too!
Okay, until tomorrow, then~

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy birthday DH! YOur card is fabulous, he'll love it! Have a happy healthy day! Deb

JazzyH said...

Tell your dh Happy Birthday and it is a great day because it is my birthday as well. LOL!! He will love it.

Gabby said...

Hey Gina...it's been a while! Didn't realize you were bloggin' again...lol. Anywho...glad to see your work and I have to say...this color combo if FABULUOUS for "him"! Great job girly!