Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Easy Birthday

Yep, another birthday card! Like I said, there are 4 birthdays in May so I had lots of cards to make. Today is a simple one - SUPER simple. I'm usually a lots-of-layers kind of girl, but this particular stamp is bold on its own. That, and I didn't have time to cut out and pop up everything I wanted to. Oh well! Here's the card:
Set: Bon Appetit
Colors: Soft Sky, Black White
Other: 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, SU! Markers

To get the curve on the side, I used regular paper snips and freehand cut the curve on the white layer. Then I attached the white layer to the black layer and then freehand cut the black layer to the correct width. Super simple.

Isn't that chef just the cutest thing??

1 comment:

Deborah said...

This card is one of my all time favs! Love your curve and the pretty shade of green! I must order this set! Now! Be well, hugs, Deb