Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Birthdays

I have another birthday card to share with you from my stamping session on Thursday. This card is the one I designed for the two boys in our family that turn 5 this month. What I like is that it can work for both little boys and for adults, too. Making it for a girl? Mix up the colors and you can work this one for anyone. Here's the card:
Colors: Cool Caribbean (I MISS that one!!), Gable Green.
There's glitter on the candles, which of course I love, and the big "B" has some piercing on it and is popped up. The size of this card is a regular half-sheet of cardstock that is simply folded the "other" way. I put these cards in a regular business sized envelope, but it just leaves space on the width. Until they make envelopes for this size card, a regular size 10 will have to do. lol

Enjoy your Saturday~

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Great layout! I like the paper piercing on the "B" and well, just everything about this card is awesome!

Julia said...

I love the colors you chose...and the layout is wonderful. Very nice card!

Deborah said...

A wonderful birthday stack! Great card Gina! Be well, hugs, Deb