Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pink Birthday Fun

This is the last of the birthday stuff for the moment.... this is the card I made for my daughter who is turning 7 on Sunday! It had to be pink and bright and fun because of course, she's my princess, so here's the card:



Used some old designer paper (again!) for this one, and the bright pink organdy ribbon we don't sell anymore at SU! (boo! hiss!), but the rest of the stuff is current. Pixie Pink and Pretty in Pink are the feature colors, and of course there's glitter and dimensionals everywhere! I hope you like it, and that you have a great rest of the week, because I am not sure if I'll be able to put anything else up for a few days. I have school snacks to deal with tomorrow, her birthday party tomorrow night, some traveling on Saturday and then her actual birthday is on Sunday, so we're gonna be pretty busy. We'll see though, you never know when I might surprise ya!

Hugz~

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I am sure she loved this card! It is just darling! Take care, Deb

Anonymous said...

Gina, This such a cute card. I really loved how you used the calendar. I have trouble using it on a card. I am going to have to case this one!
Great job.
Stampin' Hugs,
Sher

Gabby said...

Ooohhh...this is cute!!! I love those pinks! I love how out of the box you went on this using the calendar for a card! Hmmm...gives me something to think of! ;) LOL!