Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Thing About Music

Okay, so I love my music... but I recently read a thread on SCS where there was a lot of ranting about how people hate going to blogs with music on them - how some people will not read blogs again if there's music on it. Wow, this was a shock to me, and I was distressed!

HOWEVER, I found the solution! I re-created the html code on my music player so that it will not play automatically when you visit my blog. Instead, if you want to hear it, just go where the player is (near the bottom, if you didn't know already) and click the play button (usually you have to click twice).

I hope this will encourage the non-music people to continue to visit, and still satisfy the yes-music people so that you can listen if the spirit moves you.

Sound good??

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Hi Gina,
I just wanted to let you know I am one of your Scrapping and blogging sisters. I am excited to get to know you. I didn't see my blog on your list so I thought I would introduce myself and let you know I am here. I am excited to see your stuff!

Jamie Tyson said...

Loving your blog! Saw the Holiday wish card on SCS and had to check you out. Thanks for sharing you life, your love, you opinion.

Kelley said...

I absolutely love your music! I listen to it to get my mojo working when I'm stamping! As long as I can still access it, it's fine with me! Thanks!

Gabby said...

I hear ya...and to be honest, I was put off by it a bit. I go to blogs whether they have music or not. But I guess that's one's own opinions and if some have left my blog because of my music...oh well, I know they'll not only miss out on checking out my work...but also building a great friendship as I tend to LOVE my blog readers! :) I love your music girl...and I've done the same. I put it to have it just so for those who enjoy it to play it.