Saturday, August 25, 2007

Gettin' back slowly

Hi again - it's been a busy summer, hasn't it? Time flew by and I haven't had any stamping time in a while. SO, today since I have two birthdays to cover in the next day or two, it was as good a time as any to get back into the swing of things.

I found out two things - #1, I'm still not in full swing yet, and #2, I'm a little RUSTY! So, bear with me as things get back to how they were.

My daughter started school this week, so that will allow me to get back into stamping a bit, I believe. We'll see!

Here's one card I came up with today:

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007



Stamp Sets: Artfully Asian, It's Your Birthday
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranite, confetti cream
Other: flower punch trio, rhinestone brad (fire collection)

I hope you like it....I'll post the other one tomorrow!

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This card is just beautiful, Gina!

Lori said...

Oh Gina, everytime I see a card made with this stamp set it makes me wanna get it! I might just finally give in... welcome back!

Kathy W said...

So, so pretty! I love this stamp set. Thanks for sharing.