Monday, September 1, 2008

5 Minute Card

First, I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend in the USA! If you're outside the USA, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend anyway!!

So yesterday I had a baptism party to go to, and my husband announced to me that he needed me to make a card and I had about 10 minutes to do it! Men!! lol Anyway, so I had limited time and limited options because I had to make the card in Spanish and I only have one set with Spanish sentiments, and it's Saludos (SU! retired forever ago). SO, here's the quickie card. It's super simple, but it's the best I could come up with on such short notice: The baptism was for a boy who's about 2 years old, so it was an interesting challenge. I hope you like it!!

Sets: Inspirational Images (SU! Retired), Saludos (inside)

Colors: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana

Other: Swiss Dots embossing folder (CB), white ric rac (unknown brand), dimensionals

12 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Simple and VERY cute! I'm sure it was well received!! Awesome blog!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is awesome. Perfect for the occasion!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Loretta Rodger said...

Ewww too cute! (lol) very pretty card!

Dawn said...

Just darling! This will be a wonderful keepsake for the parents to remember this blessed day!

ginapier said...

I'm Gina P too! I love your blog- great stuff

JUST JUDY and her STAMPS! said...

It's adorable!!
I love it !

Judy :)

scrappinmominky said...

great card. I love the image and the dotted swiss cuttlebugging.

Thanks for sharing. I came for a visit from the blog thread at SCS.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Loreen said...

That stamp is adorable and of course, I love the swiss dots =)

Stacey Schafer said...

darling card!

paulssandy said...

WOW, Gina, that is a stunning card for doing so quickly!

Deborah said...

I adore this sheep! You did great in a pinch! Deb

Shannon said...

OMG!!! I think I would have gotten complete crafter's block. You did a wonderful job...very impressive for 5 mins!!!