Monday, October 29, 2007

Coming this week...

In my cleaning adventure, I have run across some cards done by my stamping friends in the past.... and I thought it would be fun to feature their old work just to see where they used to be and where they are now! So, I will show you the old work, then link you to their blogs so you can see what they are working on nowadays. Sound fun?? Wait for the first installment tomorrow.

Also coming this week, I will be offering some blog goodies! I have been a sporatic poster all summer, and it's time to get back to the swing, so blog candy sounds like a good jump start to me!

Lastly, I will be going through my retired sets and offering them up for sale, hopefully this week. So, if you love your well-cared-for retired stuff, you may find something you like in my list - coming soon!

Have a great Monday, and I'll be catching ya later!

No comments: