Monday, April 30, 2007

Think Pink

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

As promised, I tried out my Cuttlebug after all this time, and it's time to announce: I LOVE IT!!

This card is my first creation using the new D'Vine Swirl A2 embossing folder I just got - and I love love love doing this! I think I'm in a whole new level of stamping heaven with this thing. The perky colors sorta reflect the mood I'm in right now - sparkling and happy!

Stamp set: Sparkling Summer
Colors: Pixie Pink, Gable Green
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, Grosgrain ribbon in black and Celery, 1 3/8" punch, 1 1/2" punch (CM), and of course, the Cuttlebug!

Now it's time for me to go and get some pink lemonade for myself!

6 comments:

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Wow, Gina!!! I can't keep up you posting faster than I am visiting, guess that means I gotta come by more. I am loving your art work & so happy you are getting more into blogging.

Have a super day!
*Diva hugs*
Steph

Yvette said...

Lol - I love my cuttlebug too - it's SO easy - I think that's what I like best. Great card.

Heather said...

Cute - love the fruit slices!

Kyla said...

Very cute, makes me wish summer was here already!! Oh do I wish, it would just warm up and stay warm. This turned out great Gina, and it is good to see you doing some stamping!! Rubber Hugs

Kyla Maestas
http://kylamaestassweetwaterstampers.blogspot.com/

The Z-Pack said...

Gina, this card is great. Who am I kidding. . .everything you make is fantabulous!! Your blogspot is looking great, and it's inspiring me to get rolling with mine! Thanks for being such a great friend:)

Stampin' Huggz!
Jenny

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So sweet! I love the Cuttlebugging combined with this set! And of course the pink is wonderful!