Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Well, if you have been asking yourself that same question, here I am!

I have had a lot of personal things going on and I had been left drained of all creative energy. Yep, it happens to everyone. Yep, it happened to me. Every time I thought about stamping, I just couldn't do it. Strange, isn't it?

SOOOO, today I finally forced myself down to my stamp table, and I felt REALLY rusty! I honestly didn't even know what to do with myself. So, I just dove in and started with a super simple card, and then followed with another one with a little more stuff on it. But the bottom line is, I FINALLY stamped.

I have not posted the cards yet, but rest assured, they are coming this week. Thanks to all of you who have stuck by me while I've been gone, and I will try and do better again, but it may be slow for now until i get back into the swing of things. We'll see how it goes.

HUGS~

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hey Gina - been missing you!! So glad to hear you are back - we all need to take a break now and then!! Even though you're "rusty" your cards will be awesome as you are!

UrgentCookie said...

Gina, I totally know how you feel as I'm sure many other do. I tried to sit down and stamp last night and I just couldn't do it, so I went to bed instead.